- - yummy411: Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer ~ Show The News !!

yummy411: Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer

Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer

I recently picked this product up after much debate and eyeing it for a while. In another post's comments I was asked about it. Here's what I have to say:

I like it!
Why: I never had problems with my pores, lines or wrinkles, but recently when wearing powder blush, I could see the 'wide open' pores and my cheeks looked grainy. After using this, the pores were less noticeable and my skin looked smooth. Yes! Mission accomplished. The formula is light, lightly scented and available at the drugstore for a reasonable price. You get a .85 oz bottle for about $12-13. The product may not absorb instantly i nto the skin upon application, but given a few seconds (1 min or 2) the product dries nicely and melds into the skin for a smooth surface! Another reason I like it: I was trying out Maybelline's liquid mineral foundation that I primed with this Revlon primer. I was caught in the rain and I knew that I was surely dripping liquid foundation ewww! I tried to blot my face lightly and hopefully didn't appear to be an uneven mess. When I checked the mirror, I still appeared to have some even decent coverage. Was it the primer that helped? Not positive, but I sure think so!

I don't have the Monistat Chafing gel or the Smashbox primer to compare it to. When I did try the Smashbox's infamous primer, I didn't have any real concerns for the primer to address-- again those lines, pores, wrinkles AND the fact that I wasn't into foundation really at that point. Then, I felt as if I was just adding another unnecessary layer of face products to my face.

If you are in the market for a decent primer that can be found at the drugstore give this a try. This seems ideal for people with dry to normal/combination skin. If you are oily and still want to use them, try following up your foundation with blot powder. I'm unsure if this makes you any oilier than you may already be. My nose gets super oily, but didn't appear any oilier because of this product. Besides, it's Winter.

Have you tried this? What do you think?
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects