- - Yummy411: Hair Update 12-2008! ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: Hair Update 12-2008!

Check out the fuzzy wuzziness that is my hair! This is after it was washed and conditioned. This was the first time I've ever seen it this fuzzy! I think because I let it grow out so much before washing it and getting it retwisted.


(Gosh that part is huge. Looks like I'm missing some hair there!)

Ah squeaky clean! All ready to be twisted up!
The routine:
  • Wash with Jamaican Mango and Lime Tingling shampoo. Wash and rinse until hair rinses clear. (about 4-5 washes)
  • Condition with Suave Clarifying Conditioner. Clarifying products are good for locs to address build up and keep the hair tight.
  • For loc maintenance and retwisting I use Ampro brown gel... don't shoot me! My hair is just determined to not stay twisted with anything else. The brown gel holds like none other!


I was so tired after I got from under the dryer, I didn't take an after photo of the loc maintenance. I'm sure you'll see it in an upcoming fotd! I'm seriously trying to do my Lola look!

monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects