- - Yummy411: MAC Dame Edna Collection now online! ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: MAC Dame Edna Collection now online!

MAC'S Dame Edna Collection is now online. This is my favorite look from the line up! Can't wait to try it. Find the details here on how to create the look. I really don't need the featured products to create this as I have all similar colors.. but! I want to indulge LOL. I absolutely love the packaging! I'm looking forward to the amplified creme lipsticks! What about you?

View the collection at maccosmetics.com. Buy in retail stores on 12/26/2008.. (or knowing MAC, have they bumped up the release date ?)

p.s. This look is tickling my fancy also!
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects