- - Kim Kardashian Style Journal ~ Show The News !!

Kim Kardashian Style Journal


And the winner of the Pink Chocolate Break fashion poll is....Kim Kardashian!
You were many to choose Kimmy as our fashion muse. This fashion diva is known for fashionable, timeless looks that we all love and I love looking into her outfits for some inspiration. I mean when I look at Keeping up with the Kardashians
Kim Kardashian's make up always look flawless and I absolutely adore her outfits. One of her signature staple items are her over the knee boots. Stylish and sexy these boots go with literally everything. I guess those leopard ankle booties she often wears is a staple item as well and they do look fab!

Even though Kim has a great sense of style she also relies on the help of her stylist Monica Rose to create some of her amazing looks. Kim once a stylist for celebs as well always has useful fashion tips for us:

"Sometimes it’s fun to keep it monochrome!
I’ve been wearing a lot of black and gray around NYC recently. I think you can create really classic looks with black, white and gray outfits and have your statement accessories stand out even more, like a fab necklace or a colorful bag. Black and gray doesn’t have to be boring!! Just pick the perfect accessories to make the look more fun!"

"I'm so obsessed with scarves for the fall and winter months. I've literally been wearing scarves every day since I got to NYC!!! They dress up any outfit and keep you warm at the same time! "













monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects