- - Yummy411: Happy Holidays and Finally Lola! ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: Happy Holidays and Finally Lola!

Happy Holidays!! I hope you all had a blast on Christmas if you celebrate. I hope that we usher into the new year with smiles and ringing bells! How did I get holiday cheer/the Christmas spirit after the fact? Oh well!





A few weeks back, I wanted to recreate Lola's (from the Shark Tale movie) look. I invited reader/bloggers to participate. While two other bloggers already did fab looks, I'm late posting mine as the comp situation coupled with the holidays got in the way. So I definitely had to put this up!

Here's the original Lola!


And here's my recreation!


In the movie, different scenes gave Lola's look a bit of variation. Sometimes, she was shown with more purple and pink, other times you could see her with orange and purple. I wanted to throw in a little of all of that!



To create this look, I used shadows: MUFE 92, mac violet pigment, off the radar pigment and fuchsia pigment (at the tear ducts).

On the cheeks, I used Stark Naked blush. I'm still enjoying this blush as it came as a complete surprise to me. I didn't think it would be this pigmented on me. For swatches check this post.

Lips? I had to throw together something because I didn't have much of a burgundy lipstick with the exception of my kirsch lipstick and .. i dunno. I guess I found my Victoria's Secret lip palette from a few years ago. I mixed that with Pure Vanity lipglass to get the shade I have.




Have you seen what the other bloggers came up with? Please check them out! They did an awesome job.. it makes me sooo giddy! Thanks ladies for feeling creative with me!

RockStar Beauty

Makeup Bliss

monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects