- - Yummy411: Best of 2008 (Beauty and Non Beauty Related) ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: Best of 2008 (Beauty and Non Beauty Related)

Here it is guys, my list of the best of 2008 beauty and non beauty, Yummy411 and non Yummy411. I feel compelled to do this even though I don't feel like I'm in the jolly New Year's spirit. I'm really not even up to posting any pics (Egads! What's come over me?) Each year, I've done beauty resolutions and things of that sort. Nah, not this time. I think I'm worried about 2009. My expectations for 2009 are so high right now, I'm afraid of failing or not achieving them. Without really dampening the mood, I'm going to get on with my POSITIVE list (in no particular order)!

1. Working with Poteat Consulting and building up my makeup game!
2. Doing weddings in 2008.
3. Wii
4. Dermablend Cover Creme foundation
5. Blogger networking, The Pretty Committee
6. Google reader
7. Bible study
8. Beauty blogger gift swap... thanks L!
9. KidYum started school
10. Saturday school with KidYum
11. Christmas 08
12. MAC paint pots
13. LA, NY Fashion Week
14. Emerald Sparkle and Zoya Suvi nail polishes rox my sox!
15. Pepperidge Farm gingerbread men and egg nog 0_o hehe
16. Underneath it all, my parents rock too! I love all of my family and am glad to have had another year with them.
17. My friends- the ones that have stuck by me and those that I've reconnected with on an adult level.. love
18. Having real locs!
19. BARAK OBAMA BABY!
20. if you haven't heard it enough... YOU GUYS (readers, commenters, followers on the blog and twitter, general supporters--) man yall are a reason alone to celebrate 2008! I LOVE YALL!

Here we go 2009!
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects