- - Yummy411: Battle of the purples- MUFE vs. MAC ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: Battle of the purples- MUFE vs. MAC


Can you tell which one is a MAC shadow and which is a MUFE shadow?


Let's see if you are really good and can identify the colors? Hmmm? hmm? hmm?? ;)

*



*



*



*



*



*

Ok, the answers are: left (top) is MAC's pandamonium purple (from the Pandamonium quad) and right (bottom) is MUFE's 92. Ren had me craving this purple, so I had to get it! I was afraid it was going to look like my all time favorite matte purple from the Pandamonium quad. Ok they are similar, but for purple lovers and makeup junkies we unanimously agreed that they are indeed different and both are worth having.

I tried out MUFE 92 for the first time on Suzie. Find out what went down over red velvet cupcakes at Nikkia's pad as she shares her experience in this post! This also explains the fabulousness that I mentioned in an earlier post.
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects