- - 'I'm a raging bull!' Feisty Tulisa Contostavlos admits she's a 'selfish' and 'jealous' girlfriend to N-Dubz bandmate Fazer ~ Show The News !!

'I'm a raging bull!' Feisty Tulisa Contostavlos admits she's a 'selfish' and 'jealous' girlfriend to N-Dubz bandmate Fazer

By Holly Thomas


Green-eyed monster: Tulisa Contostavlos has admitted that she doesn't like it when boyfriend Fazer chats to female friends


She's certainly not one to keep her opinion to herself on the X Factor judging panel.

And it appears Tulisa Contostavlos exercises her feisty side in her personal life as well.

The outspoken 23-year-old has admitted that she is 'selfish' and a 'jealous' girlfriend to her N-Dubz bandmate Fazer.


Chatting to Glamour magazine, the star confessed: 'I get jealous.'

'If he’s seeing his girl mates, I want to know them. I say, "what friend? You don’t need female friends. Why didn’t I know her before? Introduce me. Let’s go out for dinner".'

'I don’t stand for any sh*te… I’m selfish. I’m very ­stubborn. I never back down and I’m possessive,' she continued.

Stubborn: Tulisa admits that she 'never backs down' and is possessive


Tulisa has a softer side as well however, as she added: 'But I’m very accommodating. If he has a problem we talk about what we can do to fix it.'

No doubt Fazer toes the line, as Tulisa explained: 'If you fight me, I’m a raging bull. If you work with me, I’m good at that. And I’m very snugly.'

'As he always says, one minute I’m a puppy dog, the next I’m the ice queen.'


Keeping an eye on her man? Tulisa and Fazer were out together earlier this week celebrating friend Chipmunk's birthday at Jalouse nightclub in London


Tulisa has been far more open about her relationship with Fazer in recent months, having initially refused to discuss the matter in public.

The pair were spotted out together as a couple for the first time in September.

They have been dating since May last year, after an on-off flirtation heated up during their N-Dubz tour.

Fazer has recently revealed that he is getting involved in plans for Tulisa's X Factor protégées Little Mix.

'I wrote two songs in the past fortnight that would be perfect,' he told the Daily Star.

Tulisa is the only judge who has made it clear she wants to come back t and, given her popularity among young viewers, is considered the most likely to return.

In a 'nuclear option' being considered to boost ratings, Simon Cowell may return as a judge in 2013, replacing Gary Barlow.



source:dailymail
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects