- - Just five contenders remain on FOX’s “The X Factor” to vie for the $5 million prize. ~ Show The News !!

Just five contenders remain on FOX’s “The X Factor” to vie for the $5 million prize.

The first cut in the double elimination on Tuesday was teenage rapper Astro.

“It’s cool baby,” Astro said, clapping toward the audience and nodding after learning the news.

Just a couple weeks ago, at an elimination, Astro had a headline-making moment when he said he didn’t want to perform for the judges’ vote, and teared up on stage. But on Thursday, he was a well-mannered, composed ex-“X Factor” contender.

“Hey man, it’s for the better,” he said, when asked for some parting comments from show host, Steve Jones. “I will be back, I love you all. Team Astro, Astronauts.

“I loved my time, I gained a lot of fans,” he added. “I wish you all the best of luck. Team L.A. Reid! It ain’t over yet.” Astro’s mentor, L.A. Reid, gave the youngster high praise before the teen left the stage.

“This is one of the most fascinating guys I’ve ever met. His talents are endless, his career is promising to be amazing,” L.A. said. “You are a star.”

Drew and Marcus Canty were then left to sing for the judges’ vote.The teen, a member of Simon Cowell’s girls team, performed Roxette’s “Listen To Your Heart,” while Marcus, who was in the bottom 2 last week and a member of L.A.’s team, sang, “Neither One of Us (Wants To Be the First to Say Goodbye)” – the Gladys Knight & The Pips classic.
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects