- - What a Slimeball! Jessica Jane-Clement battles gunk, pythons and rats in I'm A Celebrity trial... as she vows to only wear a bikini from now on ~ Show The News !!

What a Slimeball! Jessica Jane-Clement battles gunk, pythons and rats in I'm A Celebrity trial... as she vows to only wear a bikini from now on

By Jo Abeyie


Facing her fears: Jessica just before she is lowered to into a tank of fury friends


Emily Scott may have been hogging the attention lately in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!, but all eyes were on Jessica-Jane Clement tonight as she competed in her first Bushtucker Trial.

The celebrities, who now get to choose who does the task each day, agreed that the brunette beauty should do it after she volunteered.

Emily supported her, saying: 'Jess has a strong chance of bringing the goods back' - however she managed just six out of a possible ten stars.


Ant and Dec told Jessica that she would be strapped into a harness and lifted above a mine shaft rail track, karts filled with various creepy crawlies and gunk would move along the track and she would be lowered into them.

She had one minute in each kart to find two stars, which would be tied to the bottom and she would have to undo them and throw them outside.

The first kart that arrived was full of eels, with Jessica laughing: 'That’s what I call my fiancé, it’s his name backwards.'

As she was lowered into the kart filled with freezing cold water she screamed: 'I'm glad I took my false nails off yesterday, I couldn’t have done all this with them on.'

She then proceeded to successfully get the two stars.

Eeling okay Jess? The pretty TV star unties two stars from a tank of freezing water


The next kart arrived and it was full of snakes, to which Jess boasted: 'I love snakes, I love the feel of them.'

She was lowered into the different breeds of pythons, where she struggled to undo the knots which held the stars but managed to get one.

The next kart was smelly fish guts and Jessica only managed one star again, after that she was confronted with a kart of rats, declaring: 'I love rats!', to which Ant said: 'Are you mad?'

Clement managed to then get two stars, even politely asking the rats 'excuse me'.
Once out of the harness she hugged Ant and Dec making sure they had black slime all over them.

They asked if she was scared of anything as she was fine with the rats and snakes;
but the brave contestant said: 'I’m only bothered about spiders.'


You've been gunked! Jessica hugs Ant and Dec to make sure they too are covered in slime

Drenched: Jessica walks back to the camp feeling disappointed at only getting six stars


Despite admitting she felt disappointed Jessica added: 'This is my last vest top and I know I can’t get the gunk out of this so I’m going to have to wear a bikini from now on.'

After Sinitta was voted out last night, Loraine Chase said she wished it had been her.

She said: 'When Sinitta was voted out I really did want it to be me but it’s funny how things change.

'Everything’s turned around and I’m feeling bright and happy to be still here. I’m amazed at myself.'

Chosen: Prince Willie chose Loraine to be his jungle princess


The camp was then later transformed into a royal affair, with a massive four poster bed and two thrones.

All the contestants had to give a speech on why they should be made Prince or Princess of the Jungle, with Willie Carson eventually voted into the honourable role by his fellow campmates.

His first job was to choose a Princess, to which he mused: 'Do we go for comfort, speed or strength?'

He sat in his throne and declared to Lorraine: 'I suppose I’d better take you my dear,' before crowning her and kissing her on both cheeks.


Sealed with a kiss: Prince Willie plants a kiss on Princess Loraine's cheek




source:dailymail
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects