- - Yummy411: MAC lashes #35 are my new bff's! ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: MAC lashes #35 are my new bff's!

I saw these lashes, MAC #35, on Saturday when I found out that MAC holiday gifts sets are on sale now for %25 off (back down to the regular price from last year??) The ladies were promoting Kids Helping Kids (go in store for more details) and were wearing these lashes with their looks. I fell in love and purchased a pair. I love them! I've seen them before, but seeing them on someone is a different story!


I really do believe Brandy is wearing these LOL... btw. I LOVE BRANDY! Have you heard the new CD? (pic source)


Hmmm next time: remember to push up on lashes, curl them if necessary! I just want to take some blot powder to my face LOL. This was after a long night!

If you care *smile*:
FACE: Bobbi Brown oil free even liquid foundation
MSF Natural loose foundation

CHEEKS: Prism blush

EYES: Based with foundation, L'Oreal Decrease
Rollickin' paint pot
Ben Nye's Peacock on lid, possibly on bottom lid
Soft Brown e/s in crease
Deep Truth e/s on outer v, into crease
Pharoah e/s at tear ducts
Milani Color Brilliance liner in green on water line
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara on top and bottom lashes
MAC #35's
Cork and soft brown e/s in eyebrows
Concealer to highlight and shape brows
Dermablend concealer in Tan

LIPS: MAC Nymphette lipglass
I really didn't plan this, but this looks like Betty Brown's last FOTD!



Sorry for the side pic. I'm not posting in my normal environs.

More on this fabulosity later!

Brit just alerted me: Todd from Blush died. So horribly sad!

monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects