- - Yummy411: Thank you! ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: Thank you!



Have you seen this? Are you crying? She so made me cry because I can certainly relate!!!! I'm not a queen of blending or guru or anything, but I relate just on having a passion that you've invested yourself in and not sure where it's going to take you. I love Lauren from Specktra, to Myspace and to YouTube.

That brings me to say... THANK YOU to all of you! Yummy411 has been going strong for over 2 years now. I started on a passion for makeup, but I continue to do this for all of us. I don't get paid to do this. I have one ad and it's not bank roll. I sacrifice my time, sleep, and some more (my wallet! LOL!) but I love it and I love all of you! The feedback, the community we've built here.. all of this means so much to me. I hope as my artistry grows that Yummy411 grows and our community here grows and that you all follow along for the journey-- to the lurkers, subscribers, commenters, fellow blog sisters (and brothers!)-- everyone I THANK YOU!

monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects