- - Yummy411: Solange Blogs about Nails! ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: Solange Blogs about Nails!

Solange. is blogging. about nails.
1. Solange- I love her!
2. She's blogging- Check out her blog. Omg, as if i don't already have enough blogs to oogle over... not another Kim Kardashian (which I fell off that horse. I can't keep up with her million posts per day)!!
3. She's blogging about nails- B and Jamila keep me into the polish game... Solange's got all of that covered!


*Do you guys remember these that I saw at Fashion Week in NY?*
Thanks Gangstarr Girl for putting me on!

monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects