- - Yummy411: Testing, testing 1, 2, 3.. Kryolan HD Foundation ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: Testing, testing 1, 2, 3.. Kryolan HD Foundation

Preliminary test trials of Kryolan HD Foundation Cream (of the 4 available- mattifying liquid, soothing liquid and the airbrush liquid are the other formulas). I have foundation on one side of my face. Can you tell which?



Both sides are covered now, but one side is darker than the other....


At some point I set this with the micro silk powder, then I went back over it with some MSF Natural powder. I lost track with the pics.. oops!

Oh yeh, let me attempt to do the smile trick*


These colors are bright, but holy smokes, this line has soooooooooooooooooooooo many shades available, like 56 or something crazy like that...(top left-mattifying liquid, top right-soothing liquid, bottom left- cream foundation, middle- micro silk powder)

Initial impressions:

Might be lighter than MAC's Studio Fix Fluid.
Not costume makeup at all.
Pretty impressed with the feel of it.
I don't feel like there's anything on my face (no tightness, oily-ness or anything) The micro silk powder feels damp at first.. how weird, cool, interesting is that???

I'll report back after wearing it a whole day and some and putting makeup over it...
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects