- - Yummy411: L'eau D'issey Issey Miyake Perfume ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: L'eau D'issey Issey Miyake Perfume


L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake is my latest fragrance crush. I was never into that type: classic, from the old school, beyond my years. But thanks to the KidYum, I scored it- a trial lotion bottle. It was instant attraction. Light, feminine, warm, familiar, clean, and sophisticated. I know it's been on the scene since the early 90's, but I finally had a close encounter at Nordstroms. I'm totally smitten! As much I was hugely opposed to "bouquet juice", this however, won me over. L'eau D'issey, like fragrances such as J'Adore and Carolina Herrera 212, is my definition of a grown woman's fragrance, but not overly mature.
Notes: Lotus, freesia, cyclamen, rose water, fresh peonies, carnation, white lilies, precious woods, osmanthus, tuberose, amberseed and musk.
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects