- - Yummy411: Chanel Teint Innocence Foundation Compact ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: Chanel Teint Innocence Foundation Compact



Chanel Teint Innocence Foundation Compact, $55 From Chanel "Naturally luminous makeup with spf 10 Innovative compact foundation offers luxurious glide-on application, delivering greater colour purity for a natural, even, luminous complexion."

From me- Chanel is right! A nice cream foundation. It feels cool and smooth upon application. It's fragrant, but that's okay and doesn't linger too long. Nice coverage. Sleek compact with a mirror and a velvet case-- extra posh!

Overall- This would have been a decent foundation, if I didn't have combination skin. Maybe, my blot powder would have taken care of the oilies, but at almost $60, I didn't feel like coaxing and doing too much just to make this foundation work. With quite a few shades available, I think my shade Natural 4.5 was a bit too red dark for this winter weather (more so after oxidation). Had customer service been more helpful than just nice, I probably would have walked away a bit more satisfied... a decent color match and a better foundation for my skin type (ooh seriously interested in the pro liquid foundation!). Why do I deny the term 'luminous' which I know means 'sweaty look' for me?

Check out the pics below:
Foundation used with a setting powder. Taking pics took the cake for me. What in the sweaty hell??





Have you tried this or other Chanel foundations? What's been your experience.. share! I'm a crack fiend looking for my next high (in luxury foundations LOL!)
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects