- - Yummy411: By Request- Makeup Tutorial ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: By Request- Makeup Tutorial

Hi Lynn! This post is for you! You requested to see how I do my makeup step by step so here it is! I'll do another tutorial on a different look some time soon ha! I tried to chose something simple that can easily be replicated. Since I told you all the smokey look was very easy, I wanted to show you.
This model served as inspiration, but the makeup wasn't copied exactly.
Start with priming the eyes. I used concealer.


Use a neutral, light shadow all over the eye area from lash to brow.


Use a black pencil to give concentration of color near the lash line.


I used the same shader brush to apply the neutral shadow, to place some gray shadow above the black liner and overlapping it a bit.



Then I used my fluffy blending brush to blend out the gray.


It looks like this so far.


I used my pencil brush to put some silver shadow in my inner corners.


I made sure to keep the intensity at the lashline, by touching up the black with a bit of black eye shadow. Then, lined the water rim with the same black eye liner I used on my lids.

I stop to conceal under my eyes, but then used the same pencil brush to add a shimmery taupe color on my bottom lid. I want to draw definition to my eyes, but didn't want to go all out black down there. The model up top actually just has a gray on her bottom lid!


To finish up, I filled in my brows, added some lashes and dusted my face with MAC's MSF natural and Cover Girl Mineral Bronzer in Light Bronze. Blush in Bombay Glow by Lancome and Melrose Mood l/s with Beige Linen Dior lip gloss.
Hope that helps Lynn!

monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects