- - Demi Lovato: Brazilian Bikini ~ Show The News !!

Demi Lovato: Brazilian Bikini







As she pushes forth with her overseas tour, Demi Lovato made the most of a day off by hitting the beach in Rio de Janeiro on Wednesday (April 18).

The "Skyscraper" singer showed off her sexy curves in a two piece swimsuit as she splashed about in the refreshing Brazilian waters with a few friends.

The fun in the sun comes as Miss Lovato is all set to perform back to back shows on Thursday and Friday at Rio's Citibank Hall before moving on to Sao Paulo.

In related news, Demi recently opened up with BBC Radio 1 for a special documentary titled "How Young Is Too Young To Be A Popstar?" - as she spoke about her battles with bipolar disorder, depression, bulimia and self-harm addiction.

Talking about the pitfalls of 'downtime' during the course of her interview, the 19-year-old said, "It (free time)can be dangerous. A lot of people don’t really know how to deal with that time. You have this crazy high from the concert and then you come crashing down and it’s… it can be dangerous.

"For me, I like to take a bath or get on my tour bus and hang out with my band or my dancers," Lovato continued. "I like to surround myself with people who keep me having a good time so I don’t feel like I have that huge crash."
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects