- - ALDO Rise !! ~ Show The News !!

ALDO Rise !!

" Fashion is no longer a Commandment, it's a collaboration" 
I read this sentence in ALDO's Website and i get so excited for their new collaboration with different designers : Jw Anderson, Faster by Mark Fast, Libertine and my Favorite PREEN ..

here's the ALDO Rise SS12| Jw Anderson Collection :-



here's the second collection by : Faster by Mark Fast



Here's Also the third collection and it's by Libertine

those above are not so my favorites

And Finally here's My Favorite Collection it's by PREEN

I'm so adoring those especially the heels shape :D

those 3 above are sucks beside the 2 over them .. i think if they just stayed on the first 2 it'll be Awesome



A closed Picture Of the the heel shape :D




Share with me your Opinion ;)
xoxo




monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects