- - Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush in Nude Nuance: Review and Swatches ~ Show The News !!

Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush in Nude Nuance: Review and Swatches

Ever since I passed up Springshine Ombre blush from MAC's Spring Color Forecast collection, I've been geeking for it. You know, I left it there because why do I need yet another bronzer??? Instead I got the Grape and Peach ombre blushes -__- Ask me how often I touch them. Anddd long face again.  So, some where in my brain I feel I need Springshine.  Luckily for those wanting the grape ombre blush, it will be repromoted  in the MAC Daphne Guinness collection coming up.  What about someone like me who needs another bronzer blush like a shot in the foot?
We have to hunt down people willing to sell theirs or haggle with swappers....OR find a dupe (a sport).  My searching  returned results for dupes for the highly sought after Peach Ombre blush.  Like a needle in a haystack, one result returned info that NYC's Sunny Matte bronzer is a close dupe.   I wasn't persuaded.  Luckily, I remembered that Estee Lauder had ombre blushes before MAC.  The one closest to Springshine is called Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush Nude Nuance.  CCO discounted price... BINGO!  Apparently, they don't sell it any more. =(


I'm mostly content for now... but if you have a Springshine you don't mind departing with,  HOLLA!  Keep reading to see the blush and swatches!



 

(flash- top to bottom; lightest to darkest; right-- blended)
(without flash; more true to life color)

I'm happy with this blush.  It is silky smooth, blendable and pretty even without the shimmer.  It's not chalky or too powdery at all.  Springshine would make me happier, though ;)  (ooh you makeup addicts know how it is! LOL)
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects