- - Eric Dane and his family escaped from tree collapse ~ Show The News !!

Eric Dane and his family escaped from tree collapse

Eric Dane and his family saw a huge tree fell near their house.

Eric Dane and his family escaped from tree collapse
Eric Dane and his wife, actress Rebecca Gayheart, have fortunately not injured when a tree 50 feet and 800 pounds fell near their house during a storm in California on Wednesday (November 30).

The couple was at home with their daughter 21 months, Billie Beatrice, when the incident occurred.

Recall that Gayheart is pregnant with her second child and is expecting soon.

This summer, the actor of Grey's Anatomy has a detox to get rid of his addiction to painkillers. "Eric Dane has voluntarily enrolled in a treatment center to get rid of his addiction to painkillers that had been prescribed for a sports injury he had inflicted during his recent break," announced his representative.

Speaking of the birth of her daughter, Billie Beatrice, Dane had said "Fatherhood has changed my life. It changes how you look and feel things. I see myself as an artist, but now I work for my child, I am a father. I have a lunch box, I'll work and I go home to make sure my child is safe. "
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects