- - 'I don't care if I get as big as a house!' says Chantelle Houghton as she shows off her baby bump ~ Show The News !!

'I don't care if I get as big as a house!' says Chantelle Houghton as she shows off her baby bump

By Georgina Littlejohn


Happy mum-to-be: Chantelle Houghton shows off her baby bump as she spoke about putting on weight, not being able to drink this Christmas and the miracle that is her pregnancy


It's the pregnancy she never thought would ever happen after she revealed this year that she has very low fertility.

So it's no wonder that Chantelle Houghton is ready to embrace her baby bump - and she doesn't care how fat she gets.

The reality TV star is three-and-a-half months pregnant with hers and fiance Alex Reid's first child and is already starting to show quite a lot.


And she proudly showed off her burgeoning bump as she spoke to New! magazine about putting on weight and the miracle of being with child.

Chantelle, 28, announced her pregnancy last month, just five weeks after Reid, who was married to Katie Price, proposed to her on Irish TV.

Burgeoning: Chantelle is less than four months pregnant but is already really starting to show


And speaking to the magazine, Chantelle, who has battled with her body weight and had breast implants, said being pregnant has helped her get over her body issues.

She said: 'I don’t care how fat I get. I’ll get as fat as a house as long as everything’s OK.

Suits you! Chantelle looked happy and relaxed and couldn't stop posing for pictures with her bump

'I’m not worrying about losing the weight afterwards. I’ll just do it gradually. I’m in no rush to snap back into shape. I’m not putting any pressure on myself. And Alex will help me.'

Chantelle, who was married to singer Samuel Preston after they met in the Big Brother house in 2006, said her pregnancy is a miracle after she was told by doctors that in-vitro fertilisation was her only hope of getting pregnant.

She said: 'What’s the saying? Where there’s a sperm, there’s a way. I only release an egg three times a year, so the chances of me actually getting pregnant naturally were one per cent – slim to none. I think maybe it happened because we weren’t just having sex to get pregnant any more.'

But while she is embracing her pregnancy, she said it will be weird not being able to celebrate Christmas this year with alcohol.

She said: 'I love Christmas, and not being able to drink will be strange. I can’t wait to have a drink, but I’m all right with it.

'I’m going to get something so special at the end of all this that a glass of wine or going out getting smashed means nothing.'


Excited much? Chantelle and her fiancé Alex Reid couldn't stop smiling as they attended a book launch party last week



source:dailymail
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects