- - Dear Urban Decay, re: Urban Decay Duo Liner ~ Show The News !!

Dear Urban Decay, re: Urban Decay Duo Liner


Dear Urban Decay,
When your too-popular-for-its-own-good Naked palette hit the market, it initially debuted with a duo liner of Zero and Whiskey, the standard, but essential brown and black liners conveniently in one stick that tops off any look.  Then the palette was released with a brush.  Let's just say I'm glad I got the liners!  (...because I love them, not because the brush is bad.)  I fell in love it and was devastated all at once.  I knew once I ran out of the liners I wouldn't ever be able to replace it.  It got so small it was hard to continue sharpening it.  The caps were outgrowing the liner!

You wowed me earlier this year by listening to the fans and changing the packaging of our beloved Primer Potion.  I think you all heard my call and decided to wow me again.  I saw my liner being sold separately at the counter at Sephora.  I heard jingle bells!  Now all is well in the world.  Kudos and thank you!!!!

Now is it asking too much to make duo liners of other complimentary colors (as permanent items in the line)??

Love,
Kia, an Urban Decay Fan

This liner can be found at Sephora, $12. Unfortunately, I don't see this item on Sephora.com... but, they do have two pencils/combo pack for $14 exclusive to Sephora.com!
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects