- - Chanel Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow - Harmonie de Printemps Collection for Spring 2012 ~ Show The News !!

Chanel Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow - Harmonie de Printemps Collection for Spring 2012

Use the French name or the English? The language of beauty is universal! Chanel's Harmonie de Printemps Collection for Spring 2012 features two Ombres à Paupières Mono Douceur ($28.50) Soft Touch Eyeshadows in the shades of the season (pink and tangerine). I'm glad I purchased both - one because it's a great shade for me and the other because I need to get out of my color rut.Rose de Mai (#92) is
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects