- - Beyonce responds to rumors of fake belly ~ Show The News !!

Beyonce responds to rumors of fake belly

Beyonce responds to rumors of fake belly
Beyonce does not seem affected by the rumors that she is not actually pregnant.

Last October, rumors had circulated that the singer, Beyonce wears a fake belly, and she was able to use a surrogate mother to conceive a child.

Even if her representative had quickly called the rumors "stupid, ridiculous and untrue", the star of this story discussed during her interview on the show 20/20 , on ABC.

She said: "You know, there are things that are so far from the truth, it does not even affect me. I'm fine. It does not concern me. "

Unlike Beyonce, her mother and sister, Tina and Solange, seemed much more affected by these rumors.

Beyoncé said: "My mother said," Nobody is talking about my child! My child is not even here yet! "I said," Mom, calm down! So good! "My mother and my sister are so protective. "

Recall that Beyonce had formally announced her pregnancy at gala, the MTV Video Music Awards in August. This will be her first child with her husband, Jay-Z.

We learned last week that her pregnancy was more advanced than what we thought, and should deliver during this holidays.
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects