- - Deborra-Lee Furness: My husband is not Gay!!! ~ Show The News !!

Deborra-Lee Furness: My husband is not Gay!!!

Deborra-Lee Furness - My husband is not Gay
Hugh Jackman’s wife reply to fans who say hug is homosexual.

Hugh Jackman's wife, Australian actress Deborra-Lee Furness, emptied the heart inPage Six.

Married to the star of X-Men since 1996, she mentioned that several people have often reported false information about them, especially the fact that Jackman was gay and that their marriage was a sham.

"It's something tragic that people have nothing better to do than to report gossip about people they do not even know," she said.

"I almost got clobbered by people trying to get to him. You literally grows out of the way, "says Furness, 56.

Also criticized her weight and age difference with the actor (she is 13 years older than him), Deborra-Lee Furness can not be intimidated.

"Age! Indeed, Hugh is much more mature than me, so it balances out. Then I experience life, and it is normal that I carry a little weight, "she adds.

The couple has two children, Oscar, 11, and Ava, age 6, they have adopted after living in heartbreaking miscarriages.

"Hugh and I have always wanted to adopt. We wanted to have a child and adopt one. But since I could not have one, we have adopted two. I can not stand that a child can not receive care. I tell my children it was their destiny to come to us, "says Furness.

Hugh Jackman has now a one man show on Broadway.
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects