- - Ashley Cole caught on camera 'throwing punch at clubber' during bar brawl ~ Show The News !!

Ashley Cole caught on camera 'throwing punch at clubber' during bar brawl

By Daily Mail Reporter


Clash: Chelsea footballer Ashley Cole was caught on CCTV allegedly throwing a punch at a fan who dubbed him 'Cashley' on night out in August


Ashley Cole has been caught on CCTV allegedly throwing a punch at a club goer in London after the pair became embroiled in an argument.

The footballer had been enjoying a night out with his England and Chelsea team mate Daniel Sturridge and other friends at trendy Marble Arch nightclub 141 in August.

But the 30-year-old became embroiled in a heated exchange when he left the venue with three of his pals, which allegedly resulted in Ashley trying to hit the victim.


The 25-year-old man, who is refusing to be identified for fear of reprisals, has now come forward as CCTV images of the clash emerge.

The Arsenal fan claims he shouted 'Cashley' to the star as his chauffeur drove the sports man passed where he was standing.

The comment riled Ashley, who then allegedly asked his driver to stop so he could jump out of the vehicle.

The man explains the incident to the Daily Star Sunday: 'I spotted Cole in the passenger seat of the Mercedes and shouted Cashley at him.

'He said from the car window, 'Come and say that to my face'. Then he got out of the car and came straight towards me. He was not drunk. He was in full control. He was coming for me basically.

Out and about: Ashley, who is a regular at bars in London, is seen enjoying a night in the West End earlier this year


'I said one word and then it started. He came straight towards me. I said, 'Listen man, listen man I was only joking'. I told him I was an Arsenal fan. I said that two or three times. I was trying to calm the situation down.

'He kept repeating, 'Do you know who the f**k I am? Do you know who the f**k I am?''

The altercation then allegedly turned violent as the man felt 'threatened' as the incident unfolded.

He claims one of Cole's friend's pushed him, only for him to realise later on when he watched the CCTV footage back that the footballer had actually tried to strike him.

He adds: 'At this point his friend was trying to hold him (Cole) back. He started saying, 'You know nothing about me you f**king c**t.' I'm standing against a wall with Cole to my right side but because the big black guy (Cole's friend) is in my face, my attention was diverted.

'He was in my face and I felt threatened. All of a sudden, to my astonishment, I was being pushed and before I know it the big black guy grabbed me in his arms and had taken me to the side.

'But it was only when I saw the footage later that I saw his real intention. He wanted to do some serious damage. That was when I saw him throw that punch.

Dapper: Ashley how he usually appears at red carpet events when he's off the football pitch


'The fact of the matter is I called him something - something I think is a cheeky comment, it was not malicious. I apologised to him. For him to still, after that, try and cause physical damage is ridiculous.'

And the 25-year-old claims it was Sturridge who tried to keep the peace and explain his pal's actions to him.

'Then (Daniel) Sturridge stayed behind to calm the situation down after Cole left,' the man said.

'I told him, 'Cole needs to behave in a more responsible way'. Sturridge is like, 'Oh, sometimes you lose it when someone says something to you'.'

Cole, who split from wife Cheryl Cole last year, was dubbed 'Cashley' when he transferred from Arsenal to rival team Chelsea.

In calmer times: Ashley with his ex-wife, Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole, who he split from last year


He fell out with Arsenal fans after stating he had only been offered £50,000-a-week to stay at the club.

The 5ft 6in fan who was targeted in the alleged clash insists he won't be pressing charges if Cole apologises for the incident.

He says: 'I feel what happened still affects me up to this day. When you look at the footage he pushes me so he can set me up with the right punch.

'For someone to do that shows he knows what's going on. It was thuggish behaviour.

He sized me up. If I was 6ft 2in he would not have gone as far as he did.'

Police representatives state they were 'highly unlikely' to pursue any investigations into the clash.

A spokesperson for Cole has so far failed to comment on the incident.



source:dailymail
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects