- - Alexander McQueen dresses ~ Show The News !!

Alexander McQueen dresses


 

A couple of weeks back, my friend - Jasmin and Hodan decided to venture around Mayfair, Knightbridge, the posher sides of the capital. So we came across Harvey Nichols a large department store in a few cities around the UK. 
We went inside, but for whatever reason I didn't take many photos - it waas the Alexender McQueen section at the front of the store that caught my eye and I  thought I'd post it now. 
Let me know what you think. 

 

I apologise for the reflections - something I have to work on

 

I do like this dress - as crazy as it seems. I think its just the back of the dress shooting out like that. And the colour, its a nice subtle colour, nothing fancy, just something that could be worn with killer heels! (Not that you could even wear this dress to an event but hey! It's a suggestion).


The patterns remind me of a kaleidoscope... 


monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects