- - Yummy411: Drugstore Paparazzi November/December 2008 ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: Drugstore Paparazzi November/December 2008

Just sharing some things I found at my local drugstore.


I wanted Lancome's new mascara with glitter, but it didn't prove to be as fascinating as trying Ardell's falsies with built in glitter! Save quite a few dollars and get REAL sparkle!

Then I found this...

Cute inexpensive makeup sets for the budding beauty maven! Makeup kits by Makeup Goddess (Rite Aid).

One large set.



One smaller set.. both $4.99? I guess so!



New Arissa glitters!



Pretty!

New Stiletto Mascara from Maybelline.... another lengthening mascara??? Why not another fabulous volumizing mascara??? Ah these companies just don't get it!

Sort of a close up of the display's mascara wand. Have any of you tried this?


Finally, I get to see Ellen Degeneres putting in work for CoverGirl! I know I don't need the moisture that this product offers, but I'm so curious! Tried this?

Let me know if you seen any of this? Tried it?

monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects