- - Yummy411: Coastal Scents Mini Italian Badger Brush Set Review ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: Coastal Scents Mini Italian Badger Brush Set Review

It finally came, my highly anticipated Coastal Scents Mini Italian Badger Brush Set! I loved my flat top badger brush so much, I wanted more of the brushes. This set looked like a winner! I was already scorned by a brush set, so I was taking my chances with another.

I ordered this set with the blush palette (the jury's still out on that one. I hope to have a decent review soon.) However, when I got my box, I was nervous that they had forgotten my brush set. I couldn't find it in all the padding and tissue paper. I was about to be fired up!!

Take a look: (They are freshly washed and not dry.)

7 piece set: powder, blush, crease, angle, concealer/lip, shadow and spoolie brushes


Now. what shocked me the most and the reason I thought they were forgotten about is because when they say MINI, they mean MINI! Look at the brushes in comparison with my full sized MAC #224 brush. I didn't expect them to be big, just bigger than what they are.


Here they are in their cute little pouch!

The pouch even has a cute little zipper pocket.

It's a nice size especially to have a powder, blush and other brushes included!

Front snap

Compared to a deck of cards (hey they always compare cell phones to a deck of cards, LOL)



Check the width on these babies.

When I saw how small the brushes were, I thought it was a joke. I was actually a little saddened. Then, my frown turned into a smile! I love that it's so small. Unlike MAC brush sets and other larger sets, this set actually has essential brushes included for a complete makeup look!

During washing, there was no bleeding, shedding or foul play. I can't wait to see how they perform. They are soft and well made for tiny brushes!

You can purchase them from Coastasl Scents here for $25. Look out for discount codes.. I did!

monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects