- - Yummy411: Coastal Scents 10 Piece Blush Palette Review ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: Coastal Scents 10 Piece Blush Palette Review

Coastal Scents 10 Piece Blush Palette

For all intents and purposes, I will refer to the blushes as follows: The first row across will be A1,2,3,4 and 5. The second row will be B1,2,3,4 and 5.
Hmm? A blush, a contour and something on my jawline-- the jawline color looks like B1.

When I swatch blushes , I swatch everywhere! We only have 2 cheeks! LOL. For sure, on my forehead, your left, I am wearing A4- an orange with a goldish sheen. Possibly on my cheek, your left, I'm wearing A5- bronzey brown. Think MAC Format blush, but with more of an orangey undertone than a pink one. Believe it or not, one of them is on my nose.. try A2 or B2. Dunno. It became irrelevant when I couldn't see it =p


On my forehead, where I'm trying to shade the swatch so that you can see the color is A1- a dusty, muted soft plum. My cheek, I do believe I'm wearing B4- bright pink.



Where do I start? Of course with the good!

Pros:
-variety of colors
-great color pay off
-great for fair skins
-great price


Cons:
-not so brown girl friendly except for about 3 colors at most
-not for beginners in makeup
- doesn't blend well

My sister who is about an nc45-47 had trouble wearing some of the blushes. (Many of you think she has a light complexion.) I had trouble pulling off some of the shades. So definitely not as brown girl friendly as I had hoped. However, if you don't already own other blush palettes and you need to build your professional kit, this is a starter option. Because, these blushes don't blend well (I applied some and tried to even out the application and just couldn't get it to move) these don't make for the best blushes for people who won't take the time to 'work it out'. When I say work it out, i mean: go back over it with your setting powder to help blend, buff it until it moves, etc. Other ways you need to work this palette/blushes: you a cream color base under the blush, layer with some bronzer, etc. Because the blushes don't give you an even application it's easy to look like a clown which also makes this blush palette NON- foolproof.


I can't wait to hear how others reviewed this palette. Does anyone else own it?

monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects