- - Yummy411: My HG Facial Sunscreen- Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: My HG Facial Sunscreen- Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40

Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection 40 is the best! Light formula, barely there fresh scent, doesn't make you sweat profusely, high SPF and doesn't give me a white-ash tone. (I'll try this on my dad next to let you know how it works for darker skin tones, but I doubt there would be a problem.) Oh, Sephora says, "It has anti-UV and anti-pollution protection with 100% micronized, microdispersed mineral filters that guarantees optimal tolerance for even the most delicate skin." Nice! I agree with optimal tolerance. Changes with my facial wash and moisturizers, this has never caused a problem. Over looking the price, $40, this is my HG facial sunscreen! Gotta love Clarins skincare!
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects