- - Yummy411: Monday's Randomness ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: Monday's Randomness


About the face:

Didn't want to post this oh too familiar, gray smokey look, but the secret is... IT'S SO EASY! Couldn't help but to use it as a default look--simple with a bit of drama. (Satin taupe in crease and bottomlid, Carbon smudged out from lashline, and silver at inner corners. Neutral shade as highlight and to blend out Satin Taupe. Both top lid and waterline lined. Mascara on top and bottom lashes.)

Mentions: For this pic, I put on Pink Grapefruit as I NEVER use it and I'm wearing NYC's Cognac polish... I was trying desparately to get my nails like this (well for those who got this issue can see better what I'm talking about.) umm wowzers! My other recent polishes that are done justice! But I might need this Lippman. Thank you Lextard~ Okay last one.. better than MAC's $$$Yes?

Having a good Monday?

monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects