- - Yummy411: Concealing My Dad's Dark Circles ~ Show The News !!

Yummy411: Concealing My Dad's Dark Circles

I'm a bit neurotic about my dark circles that I've inherited from my dad. No matter how many concealers, foundations, brightening powders, etc. I've tried, I never feel I've concealed enough. I'm learning to live with them a bit, as I check mags and some of the world's prettiest people do not have clear, bright skin under their eyes.. and I'm not talking the photoshopped promotional pics. This time I wanted to see if I could cover the dark circles of all dark circles: my dad's dark circles!

Sleep deprivation, allergies, dehydration and diet plays a major role in the appearance of our dark circles.

Here is my dad's dark circle, no makeup.

Eek, one of the concealers was way too light!I tried some trusty black opal and it seems to be a better match.


As much as I like the coverage, there was a tinge of gray that needed to be canceled out in a different light (he's using a mag to cover half of his face.)




I took him to the studio (aka my bathroom). All looks well and is a drastic improvement.



Now I wanted to try another trick to cover dark circles... the orange cream! Maybe this would get rid of the gray tinge! I only had some orange type lipstick, but once applied to my dad, it appeared pink. DIY Eve Pearl's famous salmon concealer perhaps?? Basing your concealer with a orange cream color base is supposed to get rid of dark circles completely!
End result! The tinge of gray is gone! Amazing! Yes, scroll back up to see my dad dark circles before we started this process... wowzers!
Neurotic like I am about dark circles? Check out the Dark Circles Blog!
monte escalier

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Show The News !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects